post | sidebar | footer

Sunday, August 15

xxx (I can't think of)

Can we not talk INCEPTION now?



Always feel so silly to say I miss you, but I just miss you, badly. Luckily I didn't dream of you, cause it must be sad to get out of it.

Oh What can I do ?


Kiss Kiss xxx MiChi

還在待你的身邊 why ?
I decided not to call you
也不會再見你了
都說過了好多次
卻又 Thinking about you all the time

我們相遇的過程
Won't you tell me why?
複雜的LOVE
都不需要了
但是一個人的 Time
卻又想聽到 Your voice

※ Why are you running away from this?
※ You should be true to your feelings
※ I say 不想再錯失 No way
※ But is it already too late ?

△ KiSS KiSS xxx
△ 第一次的 This Feeling
△ KiSS KiSS xxx
△ 快要停止了 My heart
△ 比起任何人 任何事
△ 更能明白這心情
△ I just cant stop

KiSS KiSS xxx
想要忘掉 This Feeling
KiSS KiSS xxx
因為心會痛
But I'm blinded I'm Addicted
無法從現實逃離開來
一瞬的 Our Happiness

沒有你在的時間 Oh it feel so long
經常 Confusion
Is this wrong?
這樣的 Situation
令人無可奈何

若是誰受傷的話
Let's stop right now
不要走 Please
Don't leave me
其實很想這樣說、
but 我卻不夠堅強

※ repeat
△ repeat

o KiSS KiSS xxx
o 顫抖的嘴唇
o KiSS KiSS xxx
o 最後一次
o 嘗到淚水的味道
o 可惜的 Timing
o 預料到的 Ending

Every time you try to run away
My heart will feel like gonna stop
I just dunno why, but I really want to see you again
Am I doing the wrong thing, I really don't know
Right now, I don't care

※ repeat
△ repeat
o repeat

0 comment: